- Approximately 150-200 seats, mainly pews (10% with restricted view)
- Grand Piano, available for concerts, rehearsals, recitals and teaching use.
- Small pantry with sink and fridge
- Ground floor lavatory, fully accessible
- Heated choir vestry, which is lockable
The booking fee for the church is £150 (reduced to £100 for members of St Giles’).
- Main hall with full kitchen facilities
- Meeting room
The booking fee for the main hall is £17 per hour; the fee for the meeting room is £7 per hour. There is an additional £10 non returnable booking fee for one-off bookings.
Sunday (outside Term Time): 6.30 pm to 10.30 pm
Friday: 7:30pm to 10:30pm
Saturday: 2:30pm to 10:30pm