- Approximately 150-200 seats, mainly pews (10% with restricted view)
- Grand Piano, available for concert, rehearsal, recital and teaching use.
- Small pantry with sink and fridge
- Ground floor lavatory, fully accessible
- Heated choir vestry, which is lockable
The booking fee for the church is £150 (reduced to £100 for members of St Giles’).
- Main hall with full kitchen facilities
- Meeting room
The booking fee for the main hall is £15 per hour ; the fee for the meeting room is £6 per hour. There is an additional £10 booking fee for one-off bookings.
Sunday: 9:00am to 1:30pm
Thursday: 7:30pm to 10:30pm (Church bells will be ringing from 7:30pm to 8:30pm)
Friday: 7:30pm to 10:30pm
Saturday: 2:30pm to 10:30pm